Life Loyal Sigs
Merlin Olsen, UTAH STATE 1962
NFL Hall of Famer and Actor
Life Loyal Sigs are part of a brotherhood of young and old alumni who continue to reap the benefits of Sigma Chi membership long after their college years are over. Life Loyal Sigs exemplify the prosperity, achievement, idealism and deep sense of personal responsibility that we all wish for ourselves and our families. A Life Loyal membership is the best way for members to take part in the enduring spirit and heritage of Sigma Chi.
The first Life Loyal Sig was William Pop Henning, DEPAUW 1890, who is most commonly known for leading the
Fraternity through the difficult years of the World War I era. Since that time, more than 56,000 brothers have
become Life Loyal Sigs. Among them are:
- No. 3,056 John Wayne, SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA 1929
- No. 4,326 Kenneth Bud Adams Jr., KANSAS 1944
- No. 11,103 Merlin Olsen, UTAH STATE 1962
- No. 11,873 Jon Huntsman Sr., PENNSYLVANIA 1959
- No. 12,826 Bill Marriott, UTAH 1954
- No. 14,989 Bob McNair, SOUTH CAROLINA 1958
- No. 24,364 Tom Selleck, SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA 1967
- No. 29,098 Jon Huntsman Jr., UTAH 1984
- No. 40,557 David Letterman, BALL STATE 1967
- No. 40,689 Mike Ditka, PITTSBURGH 1961
- No. 45,807 Drew Brees, PURDUE 2001
- No. 55,343 Luke Bryan, GEORGIA SOUTHERN 1999
- No. 55,635 Jay Wright, BUCKNELL 1983
- No. 55,800 Luke Donald, NORTHWESTERN 1998
Please return for updates here!
| | Please return for updates here!